Upcoming events

This is one of the rare times that I find myself awake at 1:00 a.m. I can count on one hand how many times this happens a year! But I digress....

It's halfway through September y'all! It is just crazy how fast this year has gone by already! Halloween is right around the corner. Then Thanksgiving. And before you know it, Christmas! Every year I say I'm going to start my shopping early and every year something happens that keeps me from doing that! This year it's a back injury. I'm hoping to get back to my 9 - 5 job very soon! Meanwhile, my Avon business is heavy on my mind!

Just because I'm unable to start my shopping early doesn't mean that's true for everyone! Now is the time to start buying those gifts!! And what's better than snuggling up on your couch in your pj's with a cup of cocoa or a glass of wine and shopping to your hearts content??


For those of you thinking that you really can't imagine that you could find actual gifts from Avon,  I ask you to just give a brochure a look. You'll be surprised! Avon has come a long way since the days that your grandma bought her perfume in kitty cat shaped bottles!

My Avon Store offers makeup & fragrance, that's for sure. But I also offer you top of the line skin care. Bath & Body products. Fashion. Bras to die for from Bali & Playtex. Beautiful, quality jewelry. Products for your home & an entire Wellness line for your health because we all know that beauty starts on the inside!
One of the wonderful things about having my store online is being able to have customers all over the United States. With Direct Delivery, you can browse the brochure online, order when you're ready & have the products shipped to you! Plus all orders $40 and over ship for free!

And as a bonus, if you sign up for emails you will receive special deals & codes!! I can never pass up special deals. 

Of course I do have brochures available for my local customers. My definition of local is anywhere in Pittsburg County, Oklahoma, USA. Please contact me if you'd like a paper brochure. 


I told you in the title of this post that there were upcoming events....and my tired mind has rambled on about everything BUT upcoming events. Let's get to that shall we?

I will have one more giveaway before Christmas. I'll announce it officially as soon as I get the how, when & what figured out.

I will have a Facebook Party before Christmas. There will be LOTS of great deals & prizes! This party will be open to ANYONE on Facebook. 

I will have an In Home Party before Christmas. If you attended my last In Home Party then you know we had lots of fun! There were special deals, games, prizes, wine, great food & great company! This party will obviously be open only to local people who can physically attend it.

Ok guys, I'm going to quit talking now but I thank you so much for reading! Please leave comments. And please share me with all your friends! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Claus is coming to town!

Espira Hunger Block

Campaign 21, 2018