Campaign 21, 2018


Hello beauties!! Campaign 21 kicked off this morning & is ready for orders on my eStore right now! As a matter of fact, just click on the brochure cover above & it will take you to my store where you can shop to your hearts content! And for future reference, you can click on any of the pictures in my posts to be taken to the order page for that product! Go ahead. Try it out!

Oh, are you still here? Cool! I'll tell you all about some of the deals this campaign (which ends on October 1st for those of you like me who are working with a budget!)!

Two things pop out at me just from looking at the cover. First is a FREE bottle of Natural Energy...wait...what?? That's AMAZING! I adore the Natural Energy capsules. They really give me lasting energy & I feel so focused when I take them. Not jittery feeling at all even though these capsules do contain caffeine (they are made with green tea and whole coffee fruit extracts). Plus they're vegetarian & gluten free! So the deal is that you spend $40 on Espira products & you'll get a bottle of Natural Energy free.

So most of you know that I use the Espira products & recommend them to my family & friends. From the Ideal Cleanse to the daily vitamins that I take, I am extremely happy with these products on a personal level.

Alright, I said TWO things pop out at me. If you look at the bottom of the cover it says......say what? KIDS vitamins?? Yes, it's true! And at an introductory price of $10, it's hard to pass up. In fact, I've ordered a bottle for my grandchild to try & I'll let y'all know how it goes!


Some of the other highlights this campaign include full-sized hand creams to keep autumn hands soft and cozy. Regular price $5 each, only $1.99:


Shoes buy one, get one half price:


Halloween (my FAVORITE holiday!) decor & fun!!



And a cause that's near & dear to my heart...
October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month & Avon has long been a supporter. 15% of the sales price of breast cancer fundraising products purchased, up to $750,000 per year, will be contributed to the American Cancer Society.




And of course there is the A Box. I almost always order an A Box. It's a great way to try new things & to get full size items you love at an incredible price! The A Box is only $10 with any $40 purchase. This campaign's A Box is called About Face is worth $51! It contains two  try-it-size products: Anew Power Serum & Anew Platinum Night Cream. Plus it has a FULL SIZE Anew Clinical Line Eraser with Retinol Targeted Treatment!



Over the next two weeks I'll tell you about more deals available this campaign (and I promise they won't be super long posts like this one! I was just excited about the new brochure!!)! As always, thank you for shopping with me & allowing me to be your Avon representative!! See you soon!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Claus is coming to town!

Espira Hunger Block