Anew: State of the art formulas

As an aging woman (and who among us isn't aging??), I have to tell you that I just adore the Anew products. On my shelf right now, I have the Reversalist Day Cream & Night Cream, the Eye Lift Pro Duel Eye System, the Line Eraser with Retinol, and Skinvincible Deep Recovery Cream. I use them. I love them. I recommend them.

I have a lot of friends that worry about spending money on skin care products & I tell them that old adage, you get what you pay for! On the other hand, Avon's Anew products are priced much lower than other products that are on the market & they work just as well & in a lot of cases, better!! That's just my opinion y'all but I don't like wasting money & if it doesn't work, I won't buy it!

The good news is that select Anew products are on sale right now! Let me tell you about them! Oh, and don't forget, if you click on the picture it will take you to my eStore where you can order those products!!

So retinol stimulates collagen production and speeds up surface cell regeneration. This lets new skin come through quicker and fine lines & wrinkles are visibly diminished. The Line Eraser with Retinol Targeted Treatment (reg $30) targets deep lines around your eyes and mouth while the Line Eraser with Retinol Treatment (reg $40) is for overall fine lines and wrinkles.


The ThermaFirm Face Lifting Cream (reg $28) & Infinite Lift Targeted Contouring Serum (reg $35) as well as the Eye Lift Duel Eye System (reg $28) all give you firmer, more lifted looking skin. I personally use the Eye Lift & can feel it working when I apply it.



Need to brighten up? Check out our Absolute Even Multi-Tone Skin Corrector (reg $35), Absolute Even Dark Circle Corrector (reg $30) & Vitamin C Brightening Serum (reg $30). And don't forget about the Advanced Wrinkle Corrector (reg $28), another one of my ladies favorites!


And finally, let's get rid of that dead skin! Products such as the AHA Refining Cream (reg $30), the Resurfacing Expert Smoothing Fluid (reg $35) and the Extra Strenth Retexturizing Peel (reg $25) can all help you do that! And don't forget to keep moisturized with the Overnight Hydration Mask (reg $30)!

Ok ladies, I think by now you know that I love & use these products! At these prices, you can love them too! So go get them!! And if you have a minute, browse through the rest of the brochure. I bet you'll find something you love!

Kat's Avon Store
 Click to visit Kat's Avon Store




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Claus is coming to town!

Espira Hunger Block

Campaign 21, 2018