Espira Metabolism Boost Personal Challenge

As I've been telling you about the Espira Wellness line that Avon offers, I believe I've briefly mentioned that I used the products myself. I also mentioned that I've quit smoking. I'm very proud of myself! I just put the cigarettes down after 40 years of smoking up to 2 packs a day. My last cigarette was on January 14, 2018.

Before I quit smoking, I lost 45 pounds through diet & exercise. It was during that weight loss that I originally used the Espira Metabolism Boost System. Since I quit smoking, I gained 25 pounds of that back. Boo! But it's fixable & it's way better than smoking.

So I've decided to redo the Metabolism Boost System that helped me lose the weight in the first place. I am ordering the system with my Campaign 17 order (which goes in Monday, August 6th by the way....let me know what YOU need!). I will document my progress and share with all of you!

I would say wish me luck, but I already know that this system works! I'm just ready to prove it to you!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Claus is coming to town!

Campaign 21, 2018

Espira Metabolism Boost