My eStore

I've decided to concentrate more on getting online orders versus orders I submit. There are several reasons why I want this to happen. Sadly one of those reasons is my having issues collecting payments in a timely manner. I hate that this is even an issue. I truly care about all of my customers & don't like that I have to worry about if I'll get their payment. Basically it ends up that I pay for your order & then have to wait to get my money back. That's not nice.

It's an easy fix though. If you place your order yourself on my eStore, then you pay at that time. Plus if you order through my eStore, you can sign up for email offers & discounts! AND your order will be delivered straight to your door with free shipping on orders over $40!! You get what you want. I get what I want. We're all happy! I love happy!

This also allows me to be your Avon rep no matter where you live! I find that to be the biggest bonus of all! I absolutely love Avon. I use so many of the products myself & am so happy with the results I personally get from them. And I like nothing more than others finding the satisfaction with their Avon products that I've found from mine!

I will, of course, keep brochures on hand for my local customers who prefer to do things the way they've always been done. I have no issue with that at all! If you do decide to make the switch to online ordering, let me know! I'll be doing special giveaway's for eStore customers!

www.youravon.com/kbrakhage
www.facebook.com/katbrakavon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Claus is coming to town!

Espira Hunger Block

Campaign 21, 2018